Earth Day 2015 is tomorrow, April 22nd.
Try to make an Earth Day pledge not just for the day, but for the whole year!
Here are some simple ideas that can help reduce, reuse, and recycle:
- Have a lesson in recycling; remeber to recycle all aluminum cans and any paper products.
- Use fabric grocery bags instead of plastic.
- Turn off the lights when you leave a room.
- Be water smart; Turn off drippy faucets and only do Full loads of laundry
- Use reusable water bottles.
- DON'T LITER!
- Plant a tree in your community.
Happy Earth Day from Dynamics Physical Therapy!